The Masters Golf Tournament this past weekend was especially memorable for me because just two years ago I was able to fulfill one of my bucket list items (actually two items).
The first check box came when a group of my buddies got tickets for the tournament and invited me to join them.
But we had to level up to make this a once in a lifetime event.
So we rented a private jet for the nine of us and flew there in style.
It had always been a dream of mine to fly on a private jet and man it was worth every penny.
I’ve made more money from that one trip alone than from any other seminar, webinar, mastermind, training, masterclass, or event I have ever attended.
These are the 5 life changing lessons that I learned from The Masters.
- You are the sum of the five people you spend the most time with.
- Your income is a direct reflection of how well you market.
- Every person in the tournament (every agent in your market) is a direct competitor that wants to beat you and win the trophy (listing).
- Your mindset is more important than your natural skill levels.
- The champion golfer plays their own unique, authentic game. (you gotta be you and not try to be, or do things, that aren’t in your own authentic self)
The lessons I learned while on that trip resonate with me and my coaching clients more and more every year.
Maybe that’s why I love golf so much — because it reminds me so much about how to win and succeed in real estate.
The listing inventory right now is scarce and the ones that are hitting the market sell right away.
That’s why it is so important to continue to get listings.
Follow a few specific steps and you can get all the listings you want.
Watch this short video on how to: ==>> Get Easy Listings <<==
The more tools you have in your tool belt, the more listings you will get.
Do the real work!
PS. Not sure if you have enough listings right now -or- not?? If you want to see what my clients do to control their market by taking more listings the head over to ==> Get Easy Listings