Lists are fun.
My wife and I were making our Christmas shopping list the other night making sure we got everyone covered.
There is a constant running list I call errands that I keep on my iPhone and it keeps track of things I need at the grocery store and Tar-Jay, the French discount store.
When it’s time to go to Lowe’s or Home Depot; same thing….make a list.
Lists are good to keep you focused and on track.
They also make sure you don’t pick up anything you really don’t want or need.
So I thought it would be fun to put together a list of the best kinds of sellers (and forget about the time wasting tire kickers and nasty over priced peeps).
These kinds of sellers…
- People that need to sell in the next 90 days.
- Sellers that are realistic about their price.
- Ones who appreciate the great job you do.
- People that are fun to work with and enjoy being around.
- Sellers that are relocating.
- People that eagerly have their home lookin’ good, smellin’ good, soundin’ good, feelin’ good, and ready for showings every single time.
- People that refer you to other sellers.
- Clients that will also request your services when they buy their next home.
- Sellers that have raised their hand for your help versus just filling out an online form.
- People that want to list and not just see what their home is worth.
- Clients that are looking for help from a qualified agent.
- Ones that are seeking out your expertise and value your opinion.
- Sellers that take your advice on getting their home ready for the market.
These sellers are out there and they want your help.
You just need to know where to find them.
As a matter of fact, you can get more of these exact types of sellers raising their hand and reaching out for your help by checking out:
Do the real work with power and purpose